Paul Davis Emergency Services of Rockland County, NY is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to residential, commercial and institutional structures due to water, fire, mold, storm or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the first networks to work with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to property
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and outstanding customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the Country, having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business is damaged by water, mold, fire, water or other disaster, Call Paul!