Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to institutional, commercial and residential properties caused by fire, water, mold, storm or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
Paul Davis has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to properties
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
Our heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and excellent customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the U.S., having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business is damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!