Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. But, plans like that usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.