Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Suffern. However, these plans usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.