Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. However, these plans typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.