How Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY Cleans up Water Damage
Intense water damage is something that no one wants to deal with. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without postponement is critical. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are prepared to react to your circumstance at any time.
Handling water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to get the job done quickly. Please let us know if you require immediate help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY will get back to you within half an hour and arrive at your property within four hours.
Our Flood Damage Removal Process
- Contact Us – Call Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Diagnostics – Our contractors conduct a complete inspection of the damaged section to find ways to remove and prevent more water damage and removal options.
- Getting Rid of the Water – At Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY, we have commercial grade pumps and vacuums to extract flooding. The sooner you call, the sooner we’ll arrive to clean up the flooding.
- Drying – Though everything appears dry, bigger scenarios sometimes call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Clean Up – Standing water can cause stains and deformities in the areas it rests on. We apply specialized disinfectants to neutralize smells, stains, and warping and other damage left from the water damage.
- Starting Restoration – Whether the water damage was large or small, our restoration team will take your property back to pre-flood conditions.
How does Water Damage Start?
- Washing machine and dishwasher overflow
- Basement flooding
- Ventilation leaks
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific methods and specialized equipment involved with extracting water and drying out an area that has been impaired by water damage. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle circumstances like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few definite steps that you can take to make our job easier when we arrive. Contact the Paul Davis team today find out what you can do and get useful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to adequately dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the appropriate approaches to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.