Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Garnerville, NY following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.