Haverstraw Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the hub of your home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. Because of its important functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in great condition. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you create a space that fits your needs and lifestyle – and looks beautiful, too.
The Paul Davis brand has provided kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. Though we are often asked to assist in the rebuilding effort following property damage, we are equally equipped to help people with these planned projects. For all of your Haverstraw kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on Paul Davis.
A Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs and goals with your new kitchen. They will then work closely with you to develop a blueprint and schedule for the remodel. When you choose us, you’ll receive the best tools, materials, and processes for your remodel.
In addition to improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. Whether you need more space or new appliances, now is the ideal time to make the changes you’ve always dreamed of. This is also an excellent way to improve the equity of your home.
In order to design a beautiful new kitchen, there are several important items that must be considered. The following items are typically involved with most remodeling projects.
- Cabinetry: Next to floors and walls, cabinets usually take up the most kitchen space. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Marble, granite, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us help select the right choice for you.
- Walls: A fresh coat of paint could go a long way to revamp your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Install a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra pizzazz.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? Complete your kitchen remodel a new fridge, stove, microwave, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you must make sure you select the right one. We can help you find the right combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can demonstrate all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From ceiling lights to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for you.
Call Paul Davis of Haverstraw to bring your dream kitchen to life with a complimentary consultation. We will discuss the items listed above to determine the best way to create your ideal kitchen.