Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. However, these plans typically involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.