Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
One of the biggest parts of operating a business in Monsey is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, plans like that usually involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Monsey following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.