Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.