Kitchen Remodeling in Nyack
The kitchen is the true hub of your home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. Because of its critical functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in top condition. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a beautiful kitchen that also fits your lifestyle.
Paul Davis franchises have provided kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. We will make sure that your project gets the time and attention that it deserves. For any Nyack kitchen remodeling project, you can count on us.
To make sure your project is handled correctly, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. They’ll then work with you to develop a blueprint and time table for your remodel. Your project will be completed using the right materials and the safest processes.
The product of your kitchen remodeling project won’t only be a kitchen that looks like new, but is also very functional. During this process, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also a great way to improve the equity of your home.
To create the ideal kitchen for your home, there are several individual items that must be considered. Get your creative juices flowing by looking through the list below.
- Cabinetry: No matter how large your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a considerable portion of the space. Make sure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: Quartz, glass, stainless steel, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Our team can show you several options to help you select the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Another item you can try is adding a creative new backsplash behind your sink.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We can add an efficient, state-of-the-art refrigerator, oven, microwave, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used very often in any kitchen. It’s our objective to help you find a sink that provides the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that you think of when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From ceiling lights to island lights, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Make your dream kitchen become a reality and contact Paul Davis of Nyack for free kitchen remodel consultation. We’ll discuss the items in the list above to figure out the way to create your perfect kitchen.