Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. However, plans like that usually involve things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.