Contents Cleaning Service in Piermont, NY
Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to think about as you take on the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable possessions that were once automatically considered ruined are very possibly just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, electronics, TVs
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these belongings to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Contact Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving sentimental belongings and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us too.