Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Pomona is ensuring business continuity. But, these plans typically focus on things like data back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.