Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY now to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.