Saving Spring Valley Businesses
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in repairs for your storefront or office and halt operations for months following. When business owners consider fire damage, they usually focus on the heat and flames however ash and fumes may stay around the area much longer. If neglected, your commercial property will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
Living through a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished company and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are only part of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Spring Valley area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Learn the price of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for dangerous regions and building stabilization
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged items or furniture in your building
- Removal of moisture remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution designed to keep out mold and mildew
Contact your Spring Valley Paul Davis Franchise
We know how devastating fires can be on businesses, so we move quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our technical training, sanitation methods and equipment combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed goods or furniture is typically simple to renew for our specialists and their equipment. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will assist with the insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for you.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our Spring Valley franchise will be there to help.