Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.