Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. But, plans like that typically focus on things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.