(845) 651-1850
Paul Davis Restoration
of Rockland County, NY
Email icon for Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY

Recover after a Fire in Suffern

If your commercial property takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to slow work for several weeks and spend thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Fire can scorch a property, but additional harm from smoke and ash can remain for years after the fire has died. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can stay in the air for months if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.

Living through a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis knows that your cherished organization and income are at risk. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are just a portion of what our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Suffern region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.

Trust the Best

  • Assistance arrives promptly and is ready 24/7
  • Learn the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
  • Emergency boarding and structural stabilization
  • Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
  • Cleaning, smoke odor removal and air purification
  • Careful removal any harmed inventory, equipment and additional contents inside
  • Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional tools designed to eliminate water resulting from quenching the fire
  • Rebuilding – if a significant portion of your property was ruined, we can restore it
  • Mold and mildew prevention

Call your Suffern Paul Davis Franchise

The Paul Davis team will bring your business back to normal faster. Our training, sanitation techniques and years of experience help us complete the restoration properly the first time. Ruined inventory or furniture is often simple to renew for our specialists and their techniques. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will assist with your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for your business.

Allow our company to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.