Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Tallman. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.