Disaster Planning for Residents in Rockland County, NY
One of the most important parts of managing a company in Thiells is ensuring business continuity. But, plans like that usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Rockland County, NY!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.