What to Expect After a Storm
Mother Nature can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause serious damage. Our damage repair service can repair your structure, getting it back to how it was before in no time. Our local technicians know our weather and its hazards and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
Once the danger has passed, it’s important to assess the damage and start cleaning up. Below, we’ve provided information about the problems different storm systems can cause and how to stay safe in different scenarios.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage varies based on your region, the specifics of your policy, the extent of damage and other factors.
The more quickly you, the more likely you are to get the payouts you require. You could miss out if you don’t act right away.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Aftermath: Severe hail can cause shingle and siding damage, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and cause other problems.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can seep into foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold growth and cause other problems.
Seek Out an Experienced Storm Repair Team
If your property has storm damage, act quickly. Choose a professional team that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Call today to schedule a consultation.